Gracenote Productions has built it’s recording facilities around the computer based Logic Audio software.
The studio is ideal for the singer/songwriter and small acoustic ensembles. When working with a full band (and drums in particular) Gracenote partners with other studios with larger spaces, while handling all vocals, acoustic instruments, mixing, and mastering.
Gracenote also partners with professional studio musicians in Canada and the USA either remotely, or in person, to create world-class backing tracks for clients.
Some Technical Details
- Recording at 24bit, 44.1 to 96KHz
- Avalon AD2022 stereo preamp, Fireface800 preamps
- Neumann U-87a large diaphragm microphone
- Avalon Vt-747sp Compressor (vacuum tube)
- Pair of AKG C680 BL boundary layer microphones
- Matched stereo pair of Oktava MK-012 small diaphragm microphones
- Industry standard Shure SM-57 dynamic microphones
- THX approved Mackie HR824 high resolution studio monitors
- Industry standard Yamaha NS-10M near field monitors
- Korg SP-200 88-key weighted keyboard combined with the world-class sampled Model 1923 Steinway D piano from Amsterdam
- Acoustically designed mixing room
- Dolby DTS Surround Sound